The Mi Band 7 Pro bracelet is a product that combines the features of health bracelets and smartwatches and makes it available to users. The bracelet features a 16-inch AMOLED screen with a pixel density of a 4-pixel Brinch. The display is wider than the standard version and larger than the 15-inch Redmi Smart Band 7 Pro display. The larger display space allows for more displays and information, and allows the user to better interact with the UI. The main advantage of this model is it takes advantage of GPS and it also supports other sensors such as QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou. Another improvement of the model compared to the standard version of Mi Band 7 is the ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the screen brightness. Always On Display is also available in this device and more than 100 new clock backgrounds are designed for it. Mi Band 7 Pro smart bracelet also features heart rate detection sensor and blood oxygen. If this bracelet feels the oxygen level of the user’s blood is too low, it will emit a special sound. Other important features of Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro can point to water resistance and can be used when swimming in the pool without worry.
Together with the Xiaomi 12S series, the company introduced the Mi Band 7 Pro fitness bracelet with the long-awaited GPS module. Although the novelty can be called a fitness bracelet only conditionally. The watch received a large 1.64″ AMOLED screen with a resolution of 456 x 280 pixels and a pixel density of 326 ppi. Therefore, together with rather wide frames, this makes it rather a budget watch that has a modest filling of a fitness tracker
- The band is presented in a plastic case with metal spraying.
- Its weight is 20.5 g without a strap, with dimensions of 44.7 x 28.8 x 11 mm.
- Equipped with a battery with a capacity of 235 mAh, which is enough for 12 days of autonomous operation and 6 days with intensive use.
- The watch is also equipped with heart rate and blood oxygen level sensors, which will monitor the indicators of the body’s condition around the clock.
- It also has 117 different workouts, including water workouts, because the bracelet is water resistant (5ATM).
Mi Band 7 Pro has also received a large collection of watch faces, which gives users a wide choice of design. The novelty supports work with GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellites, and the screen can work in Always on Display mode. The watch is also equipped with an NFC module. You can buy the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro fitness bracelet at an estimated price of $60.